Canon 4000D 18MP DSLR Twin Lens Bundle – Black
Canon EOS 4000D Twin Lens Bundle
Canon EOS 4000D
– 18 megapixel APS-C sensor
– Scene Intelligent Auto
– 9 Point Autofocus
– Creative Filters
– Full HD 1080p video recording
– 2.7″ LCD Screen
– Wi-Fi Connectivity
– Built in feature guide
– Tell distinctive stories. Create outstanding photos and movies full of detail and colourwith this easy to use 18 Megapixel DSLR. Instantly share and shoot remotely with Wi-Fi * and the Canon Camera Connect app.
Lens 1: Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III
– EF-S-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
– 28.8-88mm (35mm Equivalent)
– Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/38
– One Aspherical Element
– Super Spectra Coating
– Micro Motor AF System
– Rounded 6-Blade Diaphragm
– Compact, lightweight, and versatile, the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III is a standard zoom offering a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range. One aspherical element is featured in the lens design and helps to control spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for consistent sharpness and clarity. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to individual elements to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy in all lighting conditions.
– Compact standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs, and offers a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range.
One aspherical element is used to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain sharpness and clarity.
Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
Minimum focusing distance of 9.8″ is available throughout the zoom range for working with close-up subjects.
Rounded six-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Lens: Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
– EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
– Aperture Range: f/4 to f/45
– Super Spectra Coating
– DC Micro Motor AF System
– 7-Blade Diaphragm
– Featuring a versatile telephoto range, the EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III is a 4x zoom characterized by its relatively lightweight design and compact form factor. Well-suited for a variety of subjects, including portraiture and sports, this lens portrait to medium telephoto fields of view and utilizes a DC micro motor to provide fast and accurate autofocus performance. Benefitting image quality, a Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting in order to achieve high contrast and accurate colors. Additionally, it features a seven-blade diaphragm to produce smooth and pleasing bokeh.
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 120-480mm equivalent focal length range.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- DC micro motor autofocus system is quick and pairs with an electromagnetic diaphragm to complement photographing at fast continuous speeds.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality
What’s in the box
EOS 4000D body
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III
EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
Camera Cover R-F-3
Camera strap EW-400D
Battery Pack LP-E10
Battery Charger LC-E10E
Power cable for battery charger
Lens Cap E-58 II x2
Lens Dust Cap E x2
Getting started guide
- Vendor: mzansi
- No ratings found yet!